American LaFrance Owners Network Forum  

Go Back   American LaFrance Owners Network Forum > ALF Paraphernalia > Toys and Models

Old 06-18-2009, 02:52 PM
1st Class FF

Default Any other modelers out there?

I'm kind of surprised since American LaFrance has been the subject of most of the scale models that have been professionally produced that no-one has posted here. Perhaps everyone who models ALFs is registered and uses ScaleFireHouse.com, I know I do. I just thought someone might post here as well.

Well, I will then.

Steve
Old 06-19-2009, 01:37 AM
Probie

I have all three of the orignal 70's ALF release models which I plan on leaving unbuilt. I have the pumper and aero cheif in newer releases which i have both of them started. Someday I will get them finished.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Probie

Default model builder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st 700 Quad View Post
I'm kind of surprised since American LaFrance has been the subject of most of the scale models that have been professionally produced that no-one has posted here. Perhaps everyone who models ALFs is registered and uses ScaleFireHouse.com, I know I do. I just thought someone might post here as well.

Well, I will then.

Steve
hi, i am a model builder, i build in 1/25 scale, i build alf's,seagrave's,mack's,crown's,wlf's,& others. what scale do you build in? chuck.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:27 PM
Probie

Hi Steve,
I know that this is a VERY late reply. I am an avid emergency vehicle modeler. I have seen you over on the Scale Firehouse. Don't have as much time to build as I would like. My hometown has been an ALF house for many years. There are several of their apparatus that I would like to or am in the process of replicating. From the 1920's to 2000, with a few off brand pieces thrown in for good measure. You can go to "rivertonfirecompany.org" to see their apparatus history.

David
Old 04-03-2012, 04:28 AM
Probie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFrance773 View Post
I have all three of the orignal 70's ALF release models which I plan on leaving unbuilt. I have the pumper and aero cheif in newer releases which i have both of them started. Someday I will get them finished.
I have all three of the original 70's releases also which I plan to leave unbuilt. I went and bought all three of the new releases just so I could build them.